Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a painting class for one (a $40 value)
- $39 for a painting class for two (an $80 value) <p>
Each option is valid for a choice of the two classes below, which are appropriate for beginners and include all necessary materials:
- BYOB Painting Class: Artists guide students step by step through the painting process, helping create their own takes on Van Gogh’s sunflowers or a winter snowscape.
- Healing Art Painting Class: Students release stress through play with colorful paint, pencils and brushes, in a class structured by broad guidelines.
- A variety of other classes, such as Girls Night Out, with wine & martini glass painting, and ceramic tile painting.
- See the entire list of class dates and times. <p>
Inspired Art Studio
Inspired Art Studio's classes take BYOB to new heights. Not only do students furnish their own wine—in one class—they also paint their own wine glasses, creating a fully DIY drinking experience. Other classes focus more on painting than imbibing, such as teaching students to mimic Van Gogh's brushstrokes or decorate clay tiles with contemporary holiday scenes. Artists Diane Wlezien and Kris Blum lead the classes, and show off their own chops in the gallery, which displays their original paintings.
96% of 24 customers recommend
“This event was really terrific. The ladies who run the studio and event were talented and loads of fun. ”
“The class was taught by a local art teacher and broken down into easy to follow steps. I would recommend this for anyone looking to express their inner artist. It was...”
“The class was taught by a local art teacher and broken down into easy to follow steps. I would recommend this for anyone looking to express their inner artist. It was a lot of fun!”