Technician uses radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
There’s no downtime or recovery time
- ThermaLift skin treatment:
- Helps stimulate collagen and elastin
- Takes the place of painful injections and fillers
- Can be used on clients of any skin tones
- Treats all five skin layers
- Click here for more information
- Recommended number of sessions for best results: 6 or more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for the following treatment areas: Face & neck skin . Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Recommended 6+ treatments for best results. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
InstaSculpting offers a variety of procedures for face and body to slow down the aging process and beautify. This place uses the latest technology including ultrasonic cavitation, Therma-Lift facelifts, or Ultra Lift treatments which all aim to address a wide range of skin issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, or cellulite. All services are minimally invasive and performed by experienced specialists to give clients high-quality, natural-looking results.