The best comedy bits become cultural touchstones, such as George Carlin's "Seven Dogs I Love to See on Television." Discover a new classic with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for the Nic Cage or Missing Person prank ($25 value)
- $25 for the Public Serenade or House Flip prank ($50 value)
- $32 for the 12-day Bruce Jenner, Steve Buscemi, or Barry Manilow prank ($65 value)
- $12 for the Caramel Onion, French Girl, or Horse Trinket prank ($25 value)
- $15 for the two haikus prank, or the Las Vegas Marriage License or Animal Divorce prank ($30 value)
Something bizarre just happened. Another picture of Steve Buscemi arrived in the mail. Yes, another one. The mail carrier has been delivering them to you for 12 days now. Each afternoon, he unknowingly brings another 8"x10" of America's most charming actor. When will this stop? Who could be doing this? Could Steve Buscemi be interested in starring in your home movies? Thanks to to the team at instafooled, none of those questions will ever be answered.
12 Days of Buscemi is just one of the pranks carried out by these masters of tomfoolery. Leveraging the innate desire of friends to mess with one another, they use the postal service to send out all sorts of weird items: divorce papers filled out by a pet dog or a fake Las Vegas marriage license commemorating matrimonial bliss your pal has no recollection of. And if the prankster and prankee happen to live together in Chicago, the professional jokesters can even rearrange a room into a mirror image of its former self, drawing on Plato's Allegory of the Living Room for inspiration.