Botox, administered with tiny injections, improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine, and frown lines for a smooth and revitalized look
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Institute of Health & Wellness enforces a cancellation policy: Any appointment made that is not given a 24 hour notice of cancellation will be charged a $50 cancellation fee or forfeiture of their Groupon. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Institute of Health & Wellness
Clients feel at home at the Institute of Health and Wellness. Once they pass through the building's sunny-yellow exterior, experienced healthcare professionals welcome them to the residential space turned wellness center, where they offer treatments to help clients look and feel their best.
- Massage therapy, including sports, Swedish, deep tissue, and trigger point
- Laser procedures that tone and tighten skin while reducing the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation, and vascular lesions
- Medical grade facials and skin care services tailored to each individual