Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a chiropractic package with one massage (a $445 total value)
- Digital spinal and nervous-system scan (a $70 value)
- Exam, consultation, and report of findings (a $165 value)
- X-rays (if needed) (a $100 value)
- Chiropractic adjustment (a $45 value)
- One 60-minute massage (a $65 value)<p>
$55 for a chiropractic package with two massages (a $510 total value)
- Everything in the first option (a $445 value)
- Additional follow-up 60-minute massage (a $65 value)<p>
Integrated Health S.C.
When it comes to wellness, Doctor of Chiropractic Gregory Kuhlman knows that symptoms in one part of the body might be caused by a problem in an entirely different part. That's why he and his team approach chronic pain with a comprehensive set of treatments. After diagnostic testing reveals underlying causes of potential trouble, the team gets to work, relieving discomfort with everything from chiropractic alignments to physical therapy and massage. They also partner with healthcare providers throughout the community, helping them seamlessly incorporate their treatments into existing healthcare regimens.