These treatments are necessary to promote skin health, treat breakouts, even out skin tone, and help stimulate collagen!
About This Deal
One Hydrating Facial Treatment
- Removes layers of dry skin and improves skin texture! (No Extractions Included)
(No Extractions Included)
One Deep-Pore Facial Treatment
- Removes dirt, oil, and residue from clogged pores, revitalizes the skin, and evens out skin texture!
Duration: 1 HR 30
One Anti-Aging Facial Treatment
- Bring back your youthful skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles!
**Must have appointment to be seen**
- Click here to book your appointment
About Integrative Health & Beauty Spa
Two intelligent women, also, mother and daughter, Sandra Mckenzie, Physician's Assistant, and Solange Jacques, Esthetician, come together to create a Holistic Health and Beauty Spa to Radiate Your Natural Beauty from the Inside, Out!
Sandy "The Anti-aging Holistic Health Guru"
- Sandra (Sandy) Mckenzie is a published Integrative and Aesthetic Physician Assistant, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Holistic Nutrition Specialist, Certified Life Coach, and Zumba instructor with more than 20 years of experience as a Health and Wellness Specialist. She was recently featured in “SHE FINDS” magazine for Microneedling with PRP, and has won numerous awards related to her dedication to overall health.
- Sandra’s experience includes consulting and working with thought leaders in Integrative, Anti-Aging and Functional Medicine including Dr. Al Sears, author of The Doctor’s Heart Cure, Dr. Vincent Pedre, author of Happy Gut, Dr. Raphael Kellman, author of The Microbiome Diet, The Whole Brain and The Microbiome Breakthrough. Sandy consults and works with other organizations and providers interested in expansion of their services to include integrative and spa services.
- While working with Dr. Sears, Sandy facilitated the Sears Wellness Center and became certified in hyperbaric oxygen and stem cells. She provided individualized treatment plans, prescribed medical grade supplements and IV Vitamins and provided aesthetic services including Micro-needling with PRP, PRP joint injections, P-shots, O-shots, weight loss and nutritional programming, Ozone therapy, bioidentical hormone replacement and other therapies.
- As an Integrative/ Holistic provider and wellness coach, Sandy is passionate about helping her clients achieve sustained results with an individualized approach to therapy. She is committed to her clients and is available during and after goals are achieved which leads to continued success.
Solo "The Beauty Slayer"
- Solange Jacques, a.k.a. “Solo, The Beauty Slayer” has been in love with making others feel and look better since she was a little girl. She was always offering massages and trying to be a comfort to others whenever they were in need.
- She attended Lehman College for a bachelor’s in Marketing to further her knowledge in business and marketing strategies. Aside from that, Solo is multi-talented and even went as far as to publish an e-book named “The Burdens of a Tormented Soul,” now available on all platforms. In her spare time, Solange loves dancing and spending time with her loved ones.
- Solange always knew that she wanted to have her own spa since she was little and made steps to get closer to achieving that goal. Solange Jacques graduated from Christine Valmy, the number one school straight from Europe, with it’s No. 1 skin care professionals. Solo is certified in facial and body treatments, waxing, chemical peels, temporary body loss, and more.