|_Jump to: Reviews||Make a Resolution and Stick to It!_|
Wallow in the deep wells of wellness with wellness waders and an oversized lollipop with today’s Groupon: for $50, choose from eight services offered at Integrative Health Wellness Center (up to a $250 value). Integrative Health emphasizes wellness and uses both conventional and alternative approaches to approach conventional wellness and alternate approaches with conventional alternatives.
Choose from the following treatments:
- Weight loss and wellness: One of Integrative Health’s registered dieticians will work with you to develop a dietary plan that includes a physical evaluation, lab work, and a body analysis ($250 value).
- Initial advanced allergy therapeutics: Allergy therapy helps bolster the immune system so it can more effectively fight environmental and internal assailants ($160).
- Initial acupuncture treatment: Restore your Qi (energy) and Xue (blood) harmony to help relieve pain and treat physiological, musculoskeletal, circulatory, and respiratory ailments ($120).
- 90-minute massage: Stimulate circulation, melt muscular tension, restore metabolic balance, and de-stress with one of Integrative Health’s therapeutic massages ($100).
- 60-minute craniosacral therapy: Craniosacral therapy is a special type of massage that focuses on the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord ($70).
- 60-minute psychotherapy: Become a more balanced person. Psychotherapy can help you form goals and figure where your life is going ($80)
- Colon hydrotherapy: This clean and relaxing procedure detoxifies your digestive tract ($75).
- Whole-body reflexology: This type of massage is centered around the belief that the body’s healing systems are mapped in the feet, hands, and ears ($65).
If you have trouble choosing from Integrative Health’s holistic health helpers, buy more than one Groupon and try different treatments. (However, you may not use two or more Groupons toward the same service.) Integrative Health is a serene and comfortable retreat, so you won’t mind visiting more than once. The center’s staff includes expert naturopathic practitioners, acupuncturists, massage therapists, aestheticians, and close-up magicians. All services are customized to meet your specific needs. Grab this deal to get loose, discover alternatives to surgery, or network with fellow reflexologists.
Integrative Health has customer testimonials on its website, and Citysearchers give the wellness center a perfect five-star rating: > * The place is amazing! As a columnist for a spa magazine I search high and low for the best massages around. – 19670, Citysearch > * They are the best there is!!! – Blake M., Testimonials > * This is a great place that offers tons of alternative health treatments. The atomosphere [sic] is so relaxing (beautifully decorated) and everyone that works there is very friendly. – irishdove, Citysearch
Integrative Health, Inc.
At Integrative Health, Inc., more than 25 practitioners—from licensed chiropractors to acupuncturists to massage therapists—specialize in more than 30 total services that span both conventional and alternative medicine. This broad spectrum allows the independent practitioners to form a cooperative network that can offer clients integrated health care for both physical and mental wellness.
For example, chiropractors, massage therapists and acupuncturists may work together to help patients overcome chronic pain or combine efforts to help alleviate anxiety about Mayan-calendar predictions. Further services include therapies such as weight loss with the Ideal Protein system, and educational classes such as at home tips and how to shop for dietary supplements. Integrative Health’s practitioners are happy to answer prospective clients’ questions during free consultations.
5191 S Yosemite St
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111Get Directions