Choose Between Two Options
- $149 for a consultation and one customized IV therapy session ($550 value)
- $249 for a consultation and three customized IV therapy sessions ($1,050 value)
Integrative Medical Associates
- What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We differ from other medical clinics in many respects. Foremost is our time with each patient. Our appointment times are substantial. For example the first New Patient Medical appointment is 1 to 2 hrs, depending on the physician. Our follow up appointments are 30-45 minutes. We offer a free brief phone consultation so possible new patients can see if we are a perfect fit for their medical need. We also prescribe and offer customized IV's, B-12 injections, Applied kinesiology/Muscle response testing, Cranialsacral Therapy, Integrative Cancer Care, Natural Pain Management, Magnetic Pulse Therapy and Heidelberg testing (gastric acid). We carry high quality vitamin and mineral supplements for prescription. These services are all in addition to treating pediatric disorders, Women's health, Naturopathic Labor support, Allergies, Mental Health, Autoimmune and Cardiovascular diseases, Gastrointestinal disorders and Integrative Cancer Support and much more. We offer these services to provide full spectrum healthcare.
- What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Dr. Shaw and his associates noticed a need to utilize the best parts of conventional and alternative medicines, to treat the whole patient. He has owned his practice for over 20 years and has been serving the Los Altos area for over 25 years.
- What do you love most about your job?
Our staff loves and appreciates when a patient lets us know about the small achievements they have made or the big leap they took and seeing the smiles they now have because they feel better.
- What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Best reaction is: "I am going to tell everyone I meet about you, your staff and my doctor are wonderful! I am so glad I came here"