Your body is a temple, and it sometimes needs a good dusting of the ductwork to make especially devout microbes take their leave. Tend the temple and polish the pipes with this Groupon.
$179 for a 21-Day Detoxification Package ($360 Value)
- An initial consultation and wellness exam
- All necessary supplements
- A detox program packet
- A postprogram follow-up visit, scheduled after 30 days
- Personalized information, including: healthy history; height and weight measurements; a five-point body measurement; calculation of body-mass index, body-fat and body-water percentages and muscle and bone mass; basal metabolic rate; visceral fat calculation; metabolic age and physique rating
- Specifically tailored supplements and herbs as needed<p>
Skilled medical professionals employ a multidisciplinary approach to cleanse clients of toxins during the 21-day purification/detoxification program. Before the detox begins, an initial consultation and wellness exam prep patrons for the doctor-supervised program, which involves imbibing Standard Process organic whole-food supplements such as capsules or powders that can be made into purifying shakes designed to work with the body’s own waste-disposal systems to provide detox support. The program can help with weight loss, allergy relief, mollification of chronic aches and pains, and hormonal balancing, leaving bodies feeling healthier than a salad that just ran the Boston Marathon. A daily health and weight-loss log, seeking the doctor’s advice when needed, and a 30-day follow-up exam help cement results and understanding.
Austin Sports and Wellness
Austin Sports and Wellness Chiro Center's health experts, under the watchful gaze of Dr's Russ Jepson, DC and Casey Garman, DC, aim to aid patients in the quest for improved health. They do so with a diverse palette of treatments, including chiropractic services, massage therapy, rehab therapy, and spinal decompression traction therapy. The spinal- and muscular-focused treatments help improve lifestyle, decrease pain and injury, and avoid surgery—along with the need to be scolded for slouching at the dinner table.