Virtually invisible braces can straighten the patient’s teeth and improve the aesthetics of their smile
What You'll Get
- About the practice: Integrity Clear Brace is conveniently located at Capital Mall and comprised of a professional team offering Invisalign treatment
- Professionals practicing at Integrity Clear Braces: dr. Richard Downing, dr. Alfred Osolin, dr. Trisha Le, and dr Kamran Shemshaki .
- What’s included: comprehensive Invisalign, bleaching, and a set of post-treatment retainers.
- Total cost of service: full Invisalign price is around $6,600, or $3,200 after credit.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. The full cost of Invisalign treatment is around $6,600, or $3,200 after credit. One set of post-treatment retainers is included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.