Players can enjoy battling it out on indoor and outdoor playing fields at this paintball facility
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Tippmann 98 marker, goggles, compressed air tank with fills, barrel cover, and 200 paintballs
- Outdoor field open Saturdays and Sundays weather permitting
- Where you’ll play: This facility features both indoor and outdoor battlefields
- Average length of each game are 5-15 minutes. Multiple games can be played from open to close.
- No additional purchase required
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation not required, but please call day of to notify staff. Outside paint not permitted. Valid only during open-play hours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Intense Paintball
Intense Paintball lives up to its moniker with two distinct battlegrounds—one indoor and one outdoor. The indoor field emulates a long-abandoned warehouse, consisting of an open floor cluttered by inflatable blocks. Outdoors, trigger fingers get a workout among a 125' x 200' field populated by similar obstacles. To arm its players, Intense Paintball rents out Tippmann markers.