After a consultation, technicians use a noninvasive Lipo-Light machine to shrink fat cells in a targeted body area, slimming away inches
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: After a consultation, a technician takes a before measurement and then positions pads on areas of the body such as the waistline, arms, leg, chin, or thighs. The Lipo-Light machine then emits low-level laser energy, which prompts fat cells to break down their stored triglycerides. Finally, the tech takes an after measurement to demonstrate inch loss. This process is repeated at each follow-up treatment. The Lipo-Light procedure typically requires no downtime, so clients can return to their regular activities immediately following each session.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Choose Between Two Options
- $301 for 6 Lipo-Light fat-reduction treatments (a $1,500 value)
- $513 for 12 Lipo-Light fat-reduction treatments (a $3,000 value)
The Fine Print
About Interactive Family Clinic
Dr. Aljamal has 14 years of experience, holding degrees in Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science in Anatomy and has also been featured on NBC 5. Depending on the patient, Dr. Aljamal will use a choice of the many different adjusting techniques he is trained in to provide a multi-faceted approach to each individual's care.
The doctor also gets help from his staff, which includes licensed healthcare professionals. Regardless of the treatment, Dr. Aljamal and his team aim to tap into the body's innate healing abilities; they don't employ drugs or overly invasive procedures. This emphasis on natural health care extends to the clinic's other services, including nutritional guidance.