Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $175 for a Weather Science camp, June 16–20 ($350 value)
- $175 for a Farm Life, Really? camp, June 30–July 4 ($350 value)
- $175 for a Live It—Capture It! photography camp, July 7–11 ($350 value)
- $175 for an Ocean Exploration & Agriculture camp, August 4–8 ($350 value)
- $175 for a Mapping & Surveying camp, August 11–15 ($350 value)
- $199 for an Orienteering I camp, August 18–22 ($400 value)
- $199 for an Orienteering II & Survival Skills camp, August 25–29 ($400 value)
Day camps are for kids aged 7–14 and run Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Kids are sent home at the end of the week with a CD of camp photos.
L.O.C.A.L. S.T.E.W. U
There are lots of ways to get kids interested in earth conservation, but making it a fun experience might be the most effective one. To remind kids and parents of the main goal of all the fun they have at L.O.C.A.L. S.T.E.W. U, the proprietors put their cause right into their name—an acronym that means Land and Ocean Conservation in Agricultural Lifestyles for a Sustainable, Traceable, and Environmentally Wise Universe. What might be a mouthful to say results in an camps and adventures for kids that educate them about the nature, hopefully inspiring them to make a difference for the planet later on in life.