Choose Between Two Options
$45 for an Italian dinner for two (up to $79.40 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $13.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to $20.95 value each)
- Two cocktails or glasses of beer or wine (up to $12 value each)
$89 for an Italian dinner for four (up to $158.80 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $13.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $20.95 value each)
- Four cocktails or glasses of beer or wine (up to $12 value each)
See the full menu.
Chefs at this Chelsea spot draw on an arsenal of recipes penned by the Italian-native founder and his mother. In the kitchen, they pan-sear tilapia with tomatoes, black olives, and capers, and crown linguine with manila clams and a white-wine-and-garlic sauce. Beneath the dining room's crystal chandeliers, servers fill stemmed glasses with house wine while diners pull up chairs that, like the jackets of really tough milkmen, are made of cream-colored leather.
On weekends, Intermezzo's popular brunches top white tablecloths with goat-cheese-stuffed omelets and sandwiches filled with prosciutto and mozzarella. Guests can lift glasses of unlimited mimosas, bellinis, and bloody marys to toast each other or the black-and-white photos of 1950s movie stars on the walls.