- Elegant, globally themed evening at the Southfield Pavilion
- Taste a selection of 30–40 red and white wines from Spain, Italy, France, South Africa, Chile, and Argentina, plus Michigan and California varieties
- Learn about different wine characteristics, pairings, & more from sommelier
- Hors d'oeuvres will also be served
- Enjoy live soft jazz from a local trio
- Purchase discount wines from local distributor Vintage Village Fine Wines
- Proceeds benefit the International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit
Must be 21 or older.
City of Southfield
The City of Southfield Parks & Recreation department helps the community’s citizens stay active year-round by maintaining a network of both indoor and outdoor facilities. At the Beech Woods Recreation Center, more than 17,000 square feet of gymnasium space host youths playing pick-up basketball, aerobics classes working off extra inches, and tennis players honing their fly-swatting skills. Outside, the Southfield Sports Arena boasts a 120-foot waterslide, and flower gardens perfume weddings and concerts held at Burgh Historical Park's gazebo. In the winter months, an ice-skating rink offers open skate hours and drop-in hockey activities.
26000 Evergreen Rd.
Southfield, Michigan 48076Get Directions