What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from 11 Options
- Accredited online car maintenance course ($119 value)
- Accredited online criminology and profiling course ($299 value)
- Accredited online forensic science course ($299 value)
- Accredited online accounting and bookkeeping course ($299 value)
- Accredited online HR and payroll management course ($119 value)
- Accredited online market your business course ($299 value)
- Accredited online start your business course ($299 value)
- Accredited online personal assistant course ($119 value)
- Accredited online diet management course ($299 value)
- Two of the above courses of your choice (up to $598 total value)
- Four of the above courses of your choice (up to $1196 total value)
Join over 152,000 students on the International Open Academy online campus for a range of accredited courses. All courses are fully supported and suitable for all levels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About International Open Academy
More than 300,000 students across over 123 countries have turned to International Open Academy on their path to a better career, be it in animal care, psychology, sports management, or just about any other area of focus. Every IOA course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES), and each one is accessible around the clock via PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
Beyond quality and convenience, IOA courses keep subject matter interesting by presenting course material through text, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more. Each course is also broken down into two sections—study and exam—and some feature practice sections so students can learn from their mistakes, just like that time in drivers' ed you learned how not to steer a car into a lake.