- $149 for a scuba certification class at International Scuba at either its Garland or Carrollton locations
- Certification course offered at self-pace, dependent on individual progress, and can be completed in as few as five or six days
- Resource and information provided in the “crewpack,” which includes informative DVD, study guides, class materials, and a log book prior to course
- Learn underwater knowledge about such topics as on pressure affecting body, choosing best gear, and what factors to consider when planning a dive
- Develop and learn basic diving skills and emergency procedures from a PADI-certified instructor in five confined-water dives, then advance to four open-water dives and put newly learned skills to the test
- Exam at end of course for certification *Groupon subscribers also receive a 10% discount on gear purchases
Personal equipment is required for certification course. Check here to view International Scuba’s required equipment. Must be 10 years or older for junior open-water dives and 15 years or older for open-water dives.
Four Yelpers give International Scuba in Carrollton an average of 4.5 stars: > * I am going to bring my daughter here for her 10th birthday… to get certified because I’m THAT confident in this school. – Marissa B. > * Thanks to my patient instructors, I am now a certified Open Water Diver, and Advanced Diver is on the horizon!! – Kathryn A.