What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a boiler/furnace chimney sweep and safety inspection ($125 value), including:
- A visual inspection of the overall condition of your hot water/furnace/boiler venting system
- A hot water/furnace/boiler venting system draft test
- An inspection that all clearances of your hot water/furnace/boiler venting are correct
- Check hot water/furnace/boiler venting exhaust system for any defects
- Check condition of exhaust venting interior where applicable
- Check the condition of all brick and mortar on traditional brick chimneys on your house
$99 for a boiler/furnace chimney cap and sweep ($250 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra fee for wood burning stoves or fireplaces. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Bucks, Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Berkshire, Lehigh, North Hampton, Dauphin counties in Pennsylvania. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. $99 chimney cap and sweep voucher is for a standard cap 8" x 8" or 8" x 13" and the chimney flue must be exposed enough to be able to accept the fitting of a standard type cap. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Interstate Ventilation
The licensed and insured technicians of Interstate Ventilation hardly treat every chimney the same. Instead, they've devised three levels of chimney inspection depending on the condition of each smoke stack, from a Level I treatment, which sticks to the readily accessible areas of the venting system, to a Level III inspection that evaluates the liner and other concealed areas. Interstate not only inspects and repairs chimneys, it also stands by its work, backing many of its services with a lifetime guarantee.