Without the applause of an audience, actors have no way of knowing how well they've died. Stand and ovate with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for a standard festival pass for one ticket to four shows at the Intiman Theatre Festival (up to a $105 value)
- When: performances through September 15
- Where: Intiman Theatre
- Seating: general festival seating (areas not highlighted in yellow on the seating chart)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all of the shows in the festival.
Intiman Theatre Festival
- For a musical romp that tells the true story of America's first openly transgender mayor, see Stu for Silverton
- For a modern twist on a bawdy Aristophanes fable in which women take drastic comic measures to stop their men from going to war, see Lysistrata
- For a clownish comic farce that inspires laughter and endorses stowing stolen food in your shirt and pretending you're pregnant, see We Won't Pay! We Won't Pay!
- For a poignant dramedy in which a veteran actress battles stereotypes and egos in the Broadway world of 1957, see Trouble in Mind
The name means "the intimate" in Swedish, and it's a name that fits. Whether it's a production of a American classic, a world masterpiece, or a bold new work, shows at the Intiman aim to close the gap between performer and audience for an immersive experience. Founded by Fulbright Scholar Margaret Booker in 1972, the Intiman Theatre has developed a reputation for excellence with its impeccable stagecraft and contributions to the community, even winning a 2006 Tony Award for Outstanding Regional Theatre. And, serving as the crown jewel in a crown full of achievements, the Intiman was also the very first regional theater to stage a production of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Angels in America saga.