Choose From Three Options
- $24 for admission to the museum and Space Shuttle Pavilion ($36 value)
- $34 for admission to the museum and Space Shuttle Pavilion and one ticket to a guided tour of choice ($51 value)
- $110 for a family membership ($200 value)
Guided tours must be reserved two weeks in advance. Click here for more information about guided tours. This Groupon is valid only for guided tours, and not valid for VIP tours.
- Unlimited admission to the Intrepid Museum, submarine Growler, and the Space Shuttle Pavilion for two adults and up to eight children ages 17 or younger
- Express admission line for entrance to the Museum
- Invitations to the annual Members Open House
- Invitations to exhibition previews and members-only events
- Priority admission to Summer Movie Nights
- Discounts on guided tours and flight simulator rides
- 15% discount at the Intrepid Museum store and restaurants
- Two non-transferable membership cards
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
What's more impressive than the Lockheed A-12 Blackbird—the world's fastest spy plane? Or a guided missile submarine? Well, how about a space shuttle? At the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, visitors will find all of this amid more than two dozen authentically restored aircraft, including the British Airways Concorde, the fastest commercial aircraft to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Through exhibitions, educational programming, and the well-rounded collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, the nonprofit institution provides visitors of all ages with an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery. Professional guided tours are available to enhance the experience.
- The Building: the aircraft carrier Intrepid, which withstood kamikaze attacks and a torpedo strike during World War II
- Size: the carrier's four decks take two to three hours to explore, unless you're visiting in an F-14 Tomcat
- Eye Catcher: Inside the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the gigantic shuttle Enterprise hovers above several space-themed exhibits.
- Permanent Mainstay: The American guided missile submarine Growler welcomes guests into its dining room, attack center, and torpedo room (where some of the crew also slept).
- Don't Miss: The Lockheed A-12 Blackbird spy plane, the world's fastest military jet with a top speed of 2,269 mph and cameras that could shoot pictures from 80,000 feet in the air.
- Limited Time: Kids Week features real scientists teaching attendees of the wonders of polar ice caps, expoplanets, and more; each day of the event has unique interactive displays and children's book authors.
- Hands-On Experience: Kids can climb into a helicopter and steer from an airplane's cockpit in Exploreum Hall.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to talk to the volunteers—many served aboard Intrepid or on other Navy ships.