All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 31, 2016
Reviewed December 20, 2015
Reviewed October 20, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose between Two Options
- Admission to the museum, Space Shuttle Pavilion, USS Growler submarine, and all temporary exhibitions
- Admission to the museum, Space Shuttle Pavilion, USS Growler submarine, and all temporary exhibitions, plus one ticket to a guided tour of choice
Click here for more information about guided tours. This voucher is valid only for guided tours, and not valid for VIP tours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person, may buy 2 as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Valid for adult general admission only. Not valid toward group packages, membership or special NYC resident rate. Cannot combine with other offers. Guided tours are per person. Valid only for Guided Tours; not valid for VIP Tours. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Voucher must be present at time of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
What's more impressive than the Lockheed A-12 Blackbird—the world's fastest spy plane? Or a guided missile submarine? Well, how about a space shuttle? At the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, visitors will find all of this amid more than two dozen authentically restored aircraft, including the British Airways Concorde, the fastest commercial aircraft to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Through exhibitions, educational programming, and the well-rounded collection of technologically groundbreaking aircraft and vessels, the nonprofit institution provides visitors of all ages with an interactive journey through history to learn about American innovation and bravery. Professional guided tours are available to enhance the experience.
- The Building: the aircraft carrier Intrepid, which withstood kamikaze attacks and a torpedo strike during World War II
- Size: the carrier's four decks take two to three hours to explore, unless you're visiting in an F-14 Tomcat
- Eye Catcher: Inside the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the gigantic shuttle Enterprise hovers above several space-themed exhibits.
- Permanent Mainstay: The American guided missile submarine Growler welcomes guests into its dining room, attack center, and torpedo room (where some of the crew also slept).
- Don't Miss: The Lockheed A-12 Blackbird spy plane, the world's fastest military jet with a top speed of 2,269 mph and cameras that could shoot pictures from 80,000 feet in the air.
- Limited Time: Kids Week features real scientists teaching attendees of the wonders of polar ice caps, expoplanets, and more; each day of the event has unique interactive displays and children's book authors.
- Hands-On Experience: Kids can climb into a helicopter and steer from an airplane's cockpit in Exploreum Hall.
- Pro Tip: Be sure to talk to the volunteers—many served aboard Intrepid or on other Navy ships.