Today's side deal lets you choose from two spray-tan options at Inverness Dermatology (up to a $120 value). Choose from the following options:
– For $30, get three Fantasy Tan spray-tan sessions (a $120 value)
– For $10, get one Fantasy Tan spray-tan session (a $40 value)
- Sunless system doesn't leave streaks, orange marks, or mess
- Airbrushed by tanning professionals
- Amino acids in skin respond to tanning formula
- Five options of tanning shades
- Clean, contemporary office and professional staff
Inverness Dermatology's Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson is a regular guest on ABC 3340 Talk of Alabama's Doc Talk radio program. Five Google Mappers give Dr. Jacobson of Inverness Dermatology an average of four stars.
Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson—a board-certified dermatologist and the voice behind ABC 3340’s _Doc Talk_—leads Inverness Dermatology's skincare specialists in resurfacing epidermises with advanced medical and cosmetic treatments. Cosmetic injectables, such as Botox, Dysport, and Juvederm, fill in or freeze fine lines, and laser hair removal, laser vein treatments, and sclerotheraphy clear physiques of unwanted hair or veins. Chemical peels come in two varieties suited to different skin types: salicylic-acid peels target oil, blackheads, and skin volcanoes by stripping away superficial layers, and glycolic-acid peels shed dry or discolored skin by breaking lipid bonds between dead cells. To administer microdermabrasion treatments, technicians employ a mechanical wand that buffs away exterior layers and reveals the fresh skin just beneath.
250 Inverness Center Dr.
Birmingham, Alabama 35242Get Directions