Choose Between Two Options
$44 for an award-winning wine-tasting package for two people ($152.95 value)
- Two hours of wine tasting for two ($40 value)
- Two Ravenscroft Titanium Pro bordeaux wine glasses ($80 value)
- One bottle of wine to take home ($32.95 value)
$58 for an award-winning wine-tasting package for four people ($305.90 value)
- Two hours of wine tasting for four ($80 value)
- Four Ravenscroft Titanium Pro bordeaux wine glasses ($160 value)
- Two bottles of wine to take home ($65.90 value)
Guests can bring their own food—such as cheeses or a dish—and receive personalized instruction for pairing them with award-winning red and white wines at a two-hour guided tasting. Each taster will also receive a take-home souvenir InVINtions Ravenscroft Titanium Pro wine glass.
InVINtions, A Creative Winery
Located in the Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village, InVINtions, A Creative Winery is a winery inspired by fruit-forward European varieties, culling grapes from across the globe. The team creates wines that are soft on the palate and intended to age in only a few years. The winery has won several awards, including medals in the 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for their Viognier, Sangiovese, and Italian Blends. Visitors can take part in guided tastings, or create their own batch of wine with custom bottle labels. InVINtions, A Creative Winery also hosts sundry events such as painting classes, Wine Club events, parties, and private soirees.