What You'll Get
Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into a frozen tundra, then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat your devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign exam, including x-rays and impressions (a $325 value), plus $1,000 toward the full teeth-straightening treatment. This Groupon can be redeemed at one of the following 13 orthodontic centers in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas:
- McInnes & Brummer Orthodontics in Towson and Hereford
- Baltimore Orthodontic Group in Catonsville, Ellicott City, Baltimore, and Lutherville
- Benkovich Orthodontics in Annapolis and Chester
- Burk & Flinn Orthodontics in Olney and Rockville
- Martin and Yoon Orthodontics in Pasadena and Crofton
- Heller Orthodontics in Laurel and Bethesda
- Drs. Isaacs, Nawy, and Olson in Bel Air, Park Heights, Parkville, and Timonium
- Drs. Selnick and Hickory at Orthodontix in Ellicott City and Clarksville, Dr. Selnick in Sparks and Dr. Hickory in Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Stanley Markovitz in Pikesville, Parkerville, and Baltimore
- Orthodontists Philip A. Philbin and Ora Reinheimer in Annapolis and Stevensville
- Stewart & Labbe Orthodontics in Gambrills, Bowie, and Annapolis
- Cramer and Noorani Orthodontics in White Marsh, Glen Burnie, and Bel Air
- Dr. Robert Winnard in Odenton, Ellicott City, and Annapolis.
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers through a combination of highly advanced, 3-D computer graphics and the spells of good old-fashioned orthodontia. Eleven different orthodontic groups feature orthodontists specially trained and certified in the Invisalign process, which eschews cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial exam, including x-rays, photos, and impressions of your mouth terrain (a $325 value), will pave the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift your walnut crackers into perfect alignment throughout the course of about 12 months (duration varies by patient). Progressing teeth earn a new set of aligners every two weeks and visit their Invisalign specialist every four to eight weeks. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies with each customer (it can range from $3,500 to $8,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 to put toward that final cost. View a list of Invisalign FAQs to learn more about the treatment process.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only at location purchased. By appointment only. New clients only. May apply value for upgrade. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.