Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into frozen tundra and then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign examination, x-rays, and impressions (a $350 value) plus $1,000 toward the full teeth-straightening-treatment system. Choose from the following locations:
- Hanover Orthodontics in Hanover.
- Reichheld Ting Orthodontics, with locations in Billerica, Lowell, and Westford.
- Glick, Starr, and Meola Orthodontics with locations in Medfield and at the Dental Associates of New England in Boston and Waltham.
- Koglin Orthodontics in Newburyport.
- Dr. Brian H. Miller, DDS Orthodontics, with locations in Newton Center and Concord.
- Carvalho & Roth Orthodontics, with locations in Marlborough and Northborough.
- Dental Associates of Walpole in Walpole.
- Drs. Kane, Tesini, Soporowski and Associates in Natick.
- Orthodontic Associates in South Portland.
- Caulfield Orthodontics, with locations in Winchester and Cambridge.
- Sam Alkhoury DMD, with locations in Holliston, Webster, and Worcester.
- George Family Orthodontics, with locations in South Attleboro, Seekonk, and Vineyard Haven.
- Bebrin and Cugine with locations in Gloucester, Peabody, Tewksbury, and Middleton.
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers with a combination of highly advanced 3-D computer graphics and the spells of old-fashioned orthodontia. The Invisalign process eschews cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial 30-minute exam, including x-rays, photos, and impressions of your mouth terrain, paves the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift walnut crackers into perfect alignment. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies for each customer ($4,000–$7,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 toward that final cost. View some Invisalign FAQs here.
Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn during a period of 6–15 months before the straightening effect finally self-actuates in a sudden burst of pink smoke and slobber. Aligners are only removed when eating, brushing, flossing, or modeling a finely clenched jaw. Invisalign is also now available for teens. Call your location of choice to set up an appointment.