Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into a frozen tundra, then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat your devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign examination (a $325 value) plus $1,000 to put toward the full teeth-straightening treatment. Choose from the following locations:
- The Apprehensive Patient on Chestnut Street in Union or on Clifton Avenue in Clifton
- Bosonac Orthodontics on Raritan Road in Clark
- Caggiano Orthodontics on Parsippany Road in Parsippany
- The Dental Way on South Washington Avenue in Bergenfield
- Milestone Orthodontics on Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange or on Madison Avenue in Paramus
- Akkaway Orthodontics on Prospect Street in Midland Park or on Ringwood Avenue in Pompton Lakes
- Peluso Orthodontics on Pompton Avenue in Cedar Grove or on River Vale Road in River Vale
- Sacks Orthodontics on East Mount Pleasant Avenue in Livingston
- Wittlinger Orthodontics on Chestnut Ridge Road in Woodcliff Lake
- Sanford Orthodontics on Prince Rodgers Avenue in Bridgewater
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers through a combination of highly advanced, 3-D computer graphics and the spells of good old-fashioned orthodontia. Orthodontists specially trained and certified in the Invisalign process eschew cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial exam, including x-rays and photos ($325), will pave the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift your walnut crackers into perfect alignment. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies with each customer (it can run anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 to put toward that final cost. View some Invisalign FAQs here.
Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn during a period of 6 to 15 months before the straightening effect finally self-actuates in a sudden burst of pink smoke and slobber. Aligners are only removed when eating, brushing, flossing, or modeling a finely clenched jaw. Invisalign is now also available for teens. Call your location of choice to set up an appointment.
Seventy-eight percent of more than 400 Real Self users say Invisalign is worth it: