Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into a frozen tundra, then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat your devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign examination (a $325 value) plus $1,000 to put toward the full teeth-straightening treatment. Choose from the following locations:
- Appel Orthodontics on Krewstown Road in Philadelphia or on Street Road in Southampton
- Brogan Orthodontics on Ridge Avenue in Philadelphia
- Ginsberg Orthodontics on Valley Forge Road in Phoenixville or on Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting
- Klatte Orthodontics on Woodbourne Road in Langhorne
- Mastaj Orthodontics on Railroad Avenue in Bryn Mawr, on West Chester Pike in West Chester, or on State Road in Upper Darby
- Drs. Gemmi and Middleberg on Welsh Road in Philadelphia or on York Road in Hatboro
- Reardon Dental on West Pennsylvania Avenue in Downingtown
- Rittenhouse Orthodontics on Walnut Street in Philadelphia
- Slawek Orthodontics on Germantown Pike in Lafayette Hill
- Carlyn Phucas Orthodontics on West Route 70 in Marlton or on Route 168 in Turnersville
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers through a combination of highly advanced, 3-D computer graphics and the spells of good old-fashioned orthodontia. Orthodontists specially trained and certified in the Invisalign process eschew cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial exam, including x-rays and photos ($325), will pave the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift your walnut crackers into perfect alignment. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies with each customer (it can run anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 to put toward that final cost. View some Invisalign FAQs here.
Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn during a period of 6 to 15 months before the straightening effect finally self-actuates in a sudden burst of pink smoke and slobber. Aligners are only removed when eating, brushing, flossing, or modeling a finely clenched jaw. Invisalign is now also available for teens. Call your location of choice to set up an appointment.
Seventy-eight percent of more than 400 Real Self users say Invisalign is worth it: