What You'll Get
Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into frozen tundra and then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign examination, x-rays, and impressions (up to a $500 value), plus $1,000 toward the full teeth-straightening treatment. Choose from the following practices:
- Abdoney Orthodontics, valid for its Valrico location.
- Albert & McDowell Orthodontics, located in Palm Harbor
- Albert Family Orthodontics, located in New Port Richey.
- Busciglio Orthodontics, located in Brandon and Plant City.
- Feldman Orthodontics, with locations in North and South Tampa.
- Gutiérrez Orthodontics, located on Fletcher Avenue in Tampa.
- Insoft & Hurst, valid for its St. Petersburg location.
- McDowell Orthodontics, with locations in Clearwater and Seminole.
- Dr. Jeffrey Thompson at Orthodontic Specialists, with two locations in Bradenton and Sarasota.
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers with a combination of highly advanced, 3-D computer graphics and the spells of old-fashioned orthodontia. The Invisalign process eschews cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial 30-minute exam, including x-rays, photos, and impressions of your mouth terrain, paves the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift walnut crackers into perfect alignment. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies for each customer (it can run anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 toward that final cost. View some Invisalign FAQs here.
Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn during a period of 6–15 months before the straightening effect finally self-actuates in a sudden burst of pink smoke and slobber. Aligners are only removed when eating, brushing, flossing, or modeling a finely clenched jaw.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. New patients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.