What You'll Get
Like glaciers and tectonic plates, teeth are slowly yet surely on the move as they attempt to turn their host’s mouth into a frozen tundra, then rip it apart like a bite-size Pangaea. Defeat your devious teeth with today’s Groupon: for $49, you get an initial Invisalign examination (a $325 value) plus $1,000 to put toward the full teeth-straightening treatment. This Groupon can be redeemed at one of the following eleven orthodontic practices in the Twin Cities area (for a total of 26 locations):
- Dr. D. Orthodontics in Plymouth and Edina
- Eisenhuth Orthodontics and Cosmopolitan Orthodontics in Eagan, Lakeville, and Savage
- Family Orthodontics in St. Louis Park
- Kemnitz Orthodontics in Burnsville
- Kottemann Orthodontics in Maple Grove, Watertown, and Orono
- Lake Minnetonka Orthodontics in Minnetonka, Excelsior, and Wayzata
- Minnesota Orthodontics in Woodbury, Hastings, Inner Grove Heights, and Northfield
- Montgomery Orthodontics in Woodbury and Shoreview
- Orthodontic Care Specialists in Lake Elmo, Apple Valley, and Arden Hills
- Stenberg Orthodontics in Stillwater, Lake Elmo, and Hudson, WI
- Veil Orthodontics in Eden Prairie, Bloomington, and Savage
Invisalign straightens crooked chompers through a combination of highly advanced, 3-D computer graphics and the spells of good old-fashioned orthodontia. Eleven different practices feature orthodontists specially trained and certified in the Invisalign process, which eschews cumbersome braces for clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible to the unclothed eye. An initial exam, including x-rays, photos, and impressions of your mouth terrain, will pave the way for a flurry of calibrated teeth sheaths that are designed to slowly shift your walnut crackers into perfect alignment. The total cost of an Invisalign treatment varies with each customer (it can run anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000); this Groupon gets you $1,000 to put toward that final cost.
Depending on the client’s teeth, as few as 12 or as many as 48 separate aligners will need to be worn over a period of six to 15 months before the straightening effect finally self-actuates in a sudden burst of pink smoke and slobber. Aligners are only removed when eating, brushing, flossing, or modeling a finely clenched jaw.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for location(s) purchased. New clients only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.