- $100 toward spa services and fitness classes at Invivo Wellness
- Use toward yoga, Pilates, and cardio & strength training classes
- Open to all experience levels
- View class schedule
- Highly trained and certified instructors
- Also good for facials, massages, and waxing
- Beautiful, modern location
- Free parking, mats & towels
- Independently owned
Light ricochets off the Milwaukee River, sending twinkling photons into Invivo Wellness, a gym and wellness center. On the roof, groups of students drink in the fresh air during seasonal yoga classes, their faces warmed by the sun and hair teased by the cool breezes that jump off the river below. Inside the bustling studio, certified instructors—with backgrounds as diverse as dancing and business—lead students through intense fitness classes. They also coach guests during one-on-one personal-training sessions within the sunny space. Whirring cardio machines comprise just one section of the space's equipment selection upon which clients might train.
Adjacent to the fitness center is Invivo's spa, a quiet and relaxed haven to counter the bustle of its next-door sibling. Populated by certified staff, the spa pampers guests with various massages to complement yoga.
2060 N Humboldt Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212Get Directions