Choose from 10 Options
- $19 for an iPhone 3G or 3Gs screen repair ($40 value)
- $39 for an iPhone 4 or 4s screen repair ($80 value)
- $59 for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s screen repair ($150 value)
- $99 for an iPhone 6 screen repair ($160 value)
- $59 for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 screen repair ($160 value)
- $39 for a Samsung Galaxy S3 screen repair ($80 value)
- $59 for a Samsung Galaxy S4 screen repair $120 value)
- $79 for a Samsung Galaxy S5 screen repair ($160 value)
- $59 for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 screen repair ($120 value)
- $79 for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 screen repair ($160 value)
When iPhones, iPads, and nearly any other type of smartphone and touchscreen tablet suffers an accident, time is of the essence. Most folks can't wait days for a replacement, or take the risk that comes with refurbished models. Like an emergency room for mankind's most popular electronic appendages, Wireless Doctor houses a staff of technological surgeons that rush to repair ailing smartphones and tablets before their data plans roll over into the afterlife.
Having saved over 50,000 smartphones and 20,000 iPhones from an untimely death, they've honed their ability to swoop in with same-day service, adding lifetime warranties on all parts and labor for good measure. From cracked screens, crushed screens, and vortexes where screens used to be, to an array of hardware issues and software snafus, they apply their own brand of tech genius to almost every smart device in existence, all while maintaining customer service skills and a doctor's bedside manner that inspires a multitude of patient referrals.