What You'll Get
Choose from 10 Options
- $19 for an iPhone 3G or 3Gs screen repair ($40 value)
- $39 for an iPhone 4 or 4s screen repair ($80 value)
- $59 for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s screen repair ($150 value)
- $99 for an iPhone 6 screen repair ($160 value)
- $59 for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 screen repair ($160 value)
- $39 for a Samsung Galaxy S3 screen repair ($80 value)
- $59 for a Samsung Galaxy S4 screen repair $120 value)
- $79 for a Samsung Galaxy S5 screen repair ($160 value)
- $59 for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 screen repair ($120 value)
- $79 for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 screen repair ($160 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for iPad mini or iPad air. Digitizer must be in full working condition. LCD must be clean and free of any discoloration on any kind. iPhone 3/3GS, 6, and iPad valid for glass repair only. iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c valid for glass/lcd repair only. Not valid for iPhone 6 Plus. Galaxy S3/S4/Note 2 and 3/S5 valid for glass repair only. Samsung glass only repairs may take up to 24 hours. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wireless Doctor
Wireless Doctor has tended to more than 40,000 digital patients since opening its doors. The repair shop's specialists tend to broken Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods as well as phones from LG, Samsung, and Blackberry. Their services run the diagnostic gamut from repairing busted screens to undoing water damage to replacing worn down batteries. Customers can also expect quick turnaround—usually same-day service and sometimes within the hour—so that they can get their phones back in their pockets or duct-taped to their face as soon as possible.