Before you replace your broken gadget with a new one, first see if it can be repaired by shouting "Help! Is someone a doctor?" on the street. If that doesn't work, try this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS screen replacement (a $79 value)
- $59 for an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S screen replacement (a $119 value)
- $105 for an iPhone 5 screen replacement (a $200 value)
- $74 for an iPad 2 screen replacement (a $149 value)
- $99 for an iPad 3 or 4 screen replacement (a $199 value)
Iphone Repair NYC
Iphone Repair NYC specializes in repairing Apple's slew of products, including the iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and the lesser known iCandle. All repairs come with a 90-day parts and labor warranty, and the speedy staff can complete most services in 30 minutes or less.
89% of 55 customers recommend
“Great service. Great repair work. Would definitely recommend this company to othera”
“very good and quck”
“I was happy that the glass was repaired although the glass was damaged with a bluish tint, so I have to go back to change it. Otherwise I was happy.”
8 St. Marks Place
New York, New York 10003