Choose from Six Options
- $49 for iPhone 4 or 4s glass and LCD touchscreen replacement ($110 value)
- $69 for iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c glass and LCD touchscreen replacement ($200 value)
- $79 for iPad 2, 3, or 4 glass and LCD touchscreen replacement ($180 value)
- $119 for iPhone 6 glass and LCD touchscreen replacement ($169 value)
- $49 for $110 toward MacBook motherboard repair
- $99 for lens repair for a 13” MacBook Pro ($220 value)
iPhone Screen Repair Guys
Most Popular Service: Screen repair for iPhone 4, 4s, or 5, and iPad 2, 3, or 4
Reservations/Appointments: Not offered
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30 minutes or less
Brands Used: Apple
Pro Tip: Tell us if anything else is wrong with the item being repaired.
Q&A with Ricardo
Describe a time your services really changed a client's life for the better.
In the past, I've repaired parts on a phone that were not touched in the process of replacing a screen. It does not cost us much to replace a defective part. I'd rather have my customers leave my shop happy than regretful of ever coming to see me.
What's one tip for first-time customers that will make them feel like regulars?
Our shop is located on the second floor, inside a large gift shop.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
I've always liked to tinker with mechanical items. I've taken apart and rebuilt machines ranging from large V8 engines to small wrist watches. I've always loved it, and still do.