Specialist performs a procedure that is minimally invasive and reshapes the cornea to improve vision
About This Deal
- What’s included: 1-year commitment program. Lifetime Assurance can be purchased with additional fee.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser eye surgery. LASIK deals
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- Valid only for patients with myopia (nearsightedness) and/or astigmatism only.
- LASIK prescriptions cannot exceed -4.00 D myopia and -2.00 D astigmatism.
- Option to upgrade with additional fees to Zeiss ReLEx SMILE (Prescription cannot exceed -10.00D myopia and -3.00 astigmatism).
- Procedure will be performed by one of the designated surgeons at the Riverside Location only.
About IQ Laser Vision
When it comes to one's eyes, choosing the right center and procedure type is critical to achieving a successful visual outcome. That's why IQ Laser Vision is proud to offer the latest state of the art procedures, Zeiss® ReLEx SMILE® and the Soft Touch Comfort Micro-LASIK®, with multiple Board Certified Surgeons having over 60 years of combined experience and performing over 150,000 procedures. IQ Laser Vision is also honored to be the #1 SMILE LASER Vision Center in the USA serving patients locally in Orange County, Inland Empire County, Santa Clara County, and Los Angeles County. At IQ Laser Vision, nobody is just another patient, the facility is home to many professionals, celebrities, athletes and people from all over the world.