Like exceptionally loyal hermit crabs, touchscreens love to be petted and shatter selflessly when they are too weak to serve you anymore. Let old friends rest in peace with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS screen replacement (a $35 value)
- $29 for a fourth-generation iPod Touch screen replacement (a $65 value)
- $49 for $89 worth of repair on an iPhone 5, iPad Mini,or iPad 1, 2, 3, or 4
- $59 for an iPhone 4 or 4S screen replacement (up to a $79 value)
- $75 for $150 worth of repair on Apple desktop or laptop computers
iQue Repair’s veteran technicians tend to various models of iPods, iPads, and iPhones with prompt, often same-day repairs and services. With an extensive knowledge of Apple products and a 90-day warranty on all parts and service, the team can perform a full array of services—from mending broken screens to overhauling stuck buttons—as well as prevent future breakdowns with cleanings and maintenance. As an extra safety precaution, patrons can register for a two-year unlimited-repair plan, or they can guard against drops and failed hacky-sack demonstrations with impact-cushioning cases. A mail-in program complements the shop’s typical walk-in structure, allowing out-of-towners to have broken electronics refurbished and returned via priority mail.