A massage releases stress more peacefully than primal scream therapy and more discreetly than a highly televised bulldozer rampage. Find an appropriate outlet with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for an express spa package (up to a $120 total value)
- 50-minute Swedish or prenatal massage (up to a $65 value)
- Facial mask or facial massage (a $55 value)<p>
$79 for a relaxation spa package (up to a $170 total value)
- 50-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or prenatal massage (up to a $70 value)
- Facial mask or facial massage (a $55 value)
- 25-minute reflexology treatment (a $35 value)
- Paraffin dip for the feet (a $10 value)<p>
IRA Massage and Bodywork
Dannielle Snellenberger—the massage therapist behind IRA Massage and Bodywork—has trained in a wide variety of modalities, and stays ahead of industry trends as a member of the American Massage Therapy Association. She specializes in sports and deep-tissue massage, loosening taut muscles within the center's small, private spa or in clients' homes. Snellenberger also is certified in techniques such as hydrotherapy and Siddha body detoxification, an ancient Indian method that aims to draw out impurities with heated oil.
Snellenberger enhances massage sessions with warm river rocks and essential oils, and offers several soothing spa treatments. She also performs corporate chair massages that can enhance employee productivity and reduce the number of pencils stuck in ceilings.