Touchscreens eliminate the need for buttons, just like zippers or TVs powered by yelling. Touch the future with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for $50 worth of general repairs
- $49 for a screen replacement for a second-, third-, or fourth-generation iPod Touch ($89.99 value)
- $59 for a screen replacement for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($99.99 value)
- $79 for a screen replacement for a second-generation iPad ($174.99 value)
- $99 for a screen replacement for a third- or fourth-generation iPad ($199.99 value)
Appointments are required for all services. For the iPod Touch and iPad options, customers may need to drop off their device and pick it up at a later time. iPhones, however, will be serviced during the initial visit. The general repair option can be used towards iPhone 5 and iPad minis.
iRepair Hut’s tech gurus gladly repair ailing phones, computers, and devices. They can replace the screens of Apple devices, tablets, and other smartphones and assess and remove computer viruses and hardware. They also offer phone accessories and color conversions.