Electronics rank among mankind’s most fragile entertainment options, alongside playing-card houses and Faberge soccer balls. Keep the fun going with today’s Groupon to iResQ in Olathe. Choose from the following options:
- For $34, you get glass and digitizer repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (up to a $69 value).
- For $49, you get glass and digitizer repair for an iPod Touch; LCD repair is included for fourth-generation iPods only (up to a $100 value).
- For $57, you get glass, retina display, LCD, and digitizer repair for an iPhone 4 (a $115 value).
- For $74, you get glass and digitizer repair for a first-generation iPad (a $149 value).
- For $75, you get $150 worth of MacBook or MacBook Pro laptop-screen repair services.
- For $124, you get glass and digitizer repair for an iPad 2 (a $249 value).<p>
iResQ revitalizes computing and pocket-dwelling investments with authorized replacement parts and prompt next-day service. At the electronics emergency room, Apple-certified technicians carefully restore patrons’ iPhones, iPads, and Notebooks after regular usage and unplanned rendezvous with the ground. During visits, specialists provide a free diagnosis, price quote, and time estimate, as well as a standard 90-day warranty on all work performed. Customers are not required to call iResQ in advance, but doing so may provide an accurate estimate of turnaround time.
iResQ—pronounce it "I Rescue"—is based in a 15,000-square-foot tech facility in Kansas City. But that doesn't mean the wizards here won't repair iPhones, iPads, and other Mac products from around the country. In fact, they happen to specialize in mail-in diagnostics and repairs.
In other words, clients can ship their devices to iResQ for an evaluation, a repair quote, and a detailed rendering of their phone's spirit animal. If they then opt for repairs, the expert techs will handle them swiftly, paying careful attention to detail and using high-quality parts sourced from around the world.
iResQ also repairs non-Apple devices.