What You'll Get
Like suntans and long-distance relationships, golf skills disappear if you don't keep working on them. Keep the magic alive with today's deal: for $50, you'll get five days of unlimited driving-range balls and practice time at any of four area golf and country clubs managed by I.R.I. Golf Group (a $100 value). Armed with a five-day punch card, you'll have access to the driving range and short-game facilities at any of the following locations:
- Arizona National Golf Club in Tucson
- Canoa Hills Golf Club in Green Valley
- Forty Niner Country Club in Tucson
- San Ignacio Golf Club in Green Valley
All practice areas are professionally prepared with ample driving-range real estate and short-game greens that are well trimmed, primmed, and properly maintained. Feel free to use your punch card at the facility most convenient to you or, in order to truly traverse the golfosphere, spread your days out across the four locations. Your all-day driving-range access includes unlimited balls, and in accordance with the laws of subtraction, you may be required to return to the counter for bucket refills.
IRI Golf Group's four local courses—Arizona National (formerly the Raven Golf Club), the Forty Niner Country Club, Canoa Hills, and San Ignacio—have received numerous accolades from the golfing press. Golf Digest magazine's editors give 3.5 stars to Canoa Hills Golf Course, four stars to San Ignacio, and four stars to Arizona National Golf Club. The Golf Channel's WordGolf.com names Arizona National one of the best courses in Tucson. AZ Golfguides.com gives Arizona National a positive review. GolfArizona has featured Arizona National numerous times. Golf.com gives favorable reviews to all four courses.
- Speaking of player-friendly, Raven [now Arizona National] stresses that concept when dealing with players who take on this beautiful layout. It's hard to go more than three holes without seeing one of the course's golf assistants who are on patrol to make life easier for the thousands of golfers who play this course every year. – Rodney Campbell, GolfArizona
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for locations listed. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.