What You'll Get
- Two 16 oz Pours with Two Signature Glasses for Two
- Two Flights with One Filled Growler for Two
- Four Flights with Two Filled Growlers for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverage.'' Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iron Flamingo Brewery
Crafting beer has been in the Iron Flamingo Brewery family's DNA for generations. Founders Mark and Nadia Mauer along with their sons Adam and Ben started the brewery in 2014 in the building of an old fruit distributor and tire company. Since then, they have been brewing premium craft beers using local hops and malt from farmers in the Finger Lakes area. Their commitment to using local products also aligns with their dedication to green energy as they utilize renewable resources such as solar power during the brewing process.
Here's a quick look at some of the beers you might find on draft at Iron Flamingo:
- Dark English Ale: a blend of six different malts ranging from crystal to chocolate compose this deep-bodied ale (6.2% ABV)
- India Pale Ale: a hoppy yet not overwhelming ale balancing four different types of hops along with a large-grain bill (6.7% ABV)
- Sweet Potato Stout: using sweet potatoes as a background, this stout features additional flavors such as caramel and coffee (6.1% ABV)