Adventurers of all ages learn more about San Diego’s wildlife during a presentation with a short hike into the National Wildlife Refuge
What You'll Get
Each program includes an animal presentation as well as a short, easy hike into the wildlife
Topics and dates:
- Micro-Life: Saturday, June 22, 11 a.m. and Saturday, August 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Carnivore Carnival: Saturday, June 29, 11 a.m.
- San Diego’s Birds of Prey: Saturday, July 13, 11 a.m.
- The Villain’s Tail: Saturday, July 20, 11 a.m.
Nocturnal Neighbor: Saturday, August 24, 7:30 p.m.
- Please wear sturdy hiking shoes and long pants
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.