Resort that produces their own snow offers 15 tubing lanes for those who seek the thrill of high-speed downhill rides
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Four-hour snow tubing pass; valid during the 2019-2020 season
- Typical season is December-March
- Number of lifts: two tow lifts
- Must use tube provided by Iron Valley Tubing; private tubes not allowed
- Children must be 40” inches or taller to ride the large hill
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times while tubing
About Iron Valley Tubing
When you can make your own snow, nearly nothing puts the brakes on winter fun. Just ask the folks at Iron Valley Tubing; with their own 10 snow machines on hand, every year they blanket 15 downhill courses with fresh powder as long as the temperature permits. They then arm visitors with their own tubes, giving them all they need to experience the excitement of speeding down snow-covered terrain.
To attempt the largest slope, kids must stand at least 40" tall; anyone below that height can head to two starter slopes. Visitors should also keep in mind that the colder it is, the faster they'll go downhill, and the bigger the thrill of their trip to Iron Valley.