Choose Between Two Options
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart and lunch ($70 value)
- $72 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two carts and lunch ($140 value)
Lunch includes a hot dog, chips, and soda.
Ironwood Golf Club
At Ironwood Golf Club, water comes into play on nearly half the holes. In fact, on the 9th and 18th holes, players must either launch their shots over expansive water hazards or place their balls in paper airplanes and hope for the best. Plunking a drive in the drink isn't the only threat to scores, though, since Ironwood also boasts multiple holes that stretch more than 500 yards. Despite its challenges, the 40-year-old club offers a peaceful getaway in Howell. It punctuates visits with refreshing drinks in the clubhouse and offers play-and-eat packages, with lunches ranging from hot dogs and chips to a full-blown pig-roast buffet.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 6,063 yards from the back tees
- Course slope of 120
- Course rating of 67.9
- Two sets of tees per hole
- Click here to view the scorecard