Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream and the pins are other people's opinions. Make a striking statement with today's Groupon to Irvine Lanes in Irvine. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get two hours of bowling and shoe rental for four people (up to a $76 value). Open bowl hours are listed on the [website](http://gr.pn/y0Tqdv).
- For $16, you get admission for two to galaxy bowling (a $32 value). Galaxy bowling sessions are Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- For $95, you get a deluxe birthday party package for 10 children (a $190 value) that includes the following items:
- One-and-a-half hours of galaxy bowling with shoe rental
- A half-hour of table time at lanes after bowling
- A party pin for guests to sign
- A party host or hostess
- Two slices of cheese pizza per guest
- One vanilla ice cream and lemonade per guest
- Balloons and tablecloths, with invitations available upon request
Irvine Lanes hosts pin pummeling patrons on 40 lanes available for open bowl periods, galaxy bowling, and birthday soirees. As automatic scorers tally up two hours worth of strikes, spares, and slam dunks, shoe-donning visitors can sneak off to a designated smoking patio or the snack bar in between frames. Fog, lasers, and a thumping musical backbeat overtake the alley during three-hour galaxy bowling sessions where customers bowl unlimited frames. Overseen by a host or hostess, two-hour deluxe birthday parties grant guests an hour-and-a-half of galaxy bowling and a half hour of table time at the lanes. Partygoers can scarf down two slices of cheese pizza, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a glass of lemonade while scribbling birthday messages or winning lottery numbers on a party pin for the guest of honor. Irvine Lanes is available to host parties at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 4 p.m.
As friends sup quietly in a private banquet hall, chaos reigns a floor below. There, stones hurtle toward the wall, forming piles of rubble soon swept away and forgotten in the clamor. Still, the friends dine peacefully, unaware of the destruction happening under their feet. At the two-story Irvine Lanes, bowlers topple pins on the first floor's 40 lanes while the second floor hosts private parties and catered events in an elegant setting. Of course, a snack bar lets bowlers eat downstairs, too, and a full arcade, bar, and smoking patio keep outings interesting as the machine whittles new pins between frames.