All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 27, 2012
Reviewed July 7, 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012
What You'll Get
Healthy plants guarantee future generations a supply of oxygen and sturdy branches to hide on once the machines learn to think. Change the future with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for $20 worth of plants
- Native plants such as yellow-flowered golden stars ($5.95), american-cranberry bushes ($14.95), and fledgling umbrella-magnolia trees ($21)
- Purchases through the Nature Store help support environmental education<p>
$33 for an annual family membership (a $75 value)
- Valid for a family of any size
- Hands-on nature classes for kids and adults
- Priority registration and 10% off children’s nature summer camps
- Discounts on gift-shop purchases, events, and programs
- Discounted admission to partnered nature centers nationwide<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward membership renewals. Membership option valid for new members only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Irivine Nature Center
Surrounded by more than 1,200 acres of protected land, Irvine Nature Center grants kids and parents access to 210 acres of open wetlands, forest, and meadows, affording families the opportunity to explore multiple ecosystems all in one afternoon. Dedicated to protecting nature and fostering respect of the outdoors, the center educates families with everything from field trips into the woods to hands-on lessons on specialized topics, from "Good Bugs for the Garden" to "Nature's Sweets: Maple Syrup & Honey." An indoor gallery sweeps adventurers through a collection of exhibits highlighting Maryland's local biomes, guiding visitors through an interactive box-turtle habitat and a darkened room echoing with the sounds of nocturnal animals such as owls and infomercial hosts.