Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for the Bend It Like Beckham summer camp from June 25–29 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Throughout a week dedicated to multimedia arts, youngsters experiment with malleable mediums such as wire sculpture, create Olympic flags and costumes for a fashion show, and blend yoga poses and dance moves while choreographing a routine.
- $99 for the Global Colors Relay summer camp from July 2–6 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Participants use the Olympics as an inspiration for their art projects, which range from coil constructions to dragon puppets.
- $99 for the I'll Tumble for You summer camp from July 9–13 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Circus skills, gymnastics, and visual arts are tackled during a weeklong ode to movement and arts.
- $99 for the Passing the Torch theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from July 30–August 3 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
- $99 for the Going for Gold theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from August 6–10 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
During theater camps, fledgling thespians delve into the fundamentals of stage performance before creating and showcasing an original production.
All camps run from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Irving Arts Center Dallas
Since 1980, the Irving Arts Center Dallas has beckoned families and performers to its arts-focused grounds sprawled across 10 verdant acres. A quartet of galleries exhibits rotating collections of multihued magnum opuses, and a sculpture garden flourishes with innovative fountains and towering clay installation pieces that switch places when no one is looking. More than just a feast for the eyes, the arts center also educates youngsters and their familial units with summer camps and programs such as story time throughout the year.