What You'll Get
Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for the Bend It Like Beckham summer camp from June 25–29 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Throughout a week dedicated to multimedia arts, youngsters experiment with malleable mediums such as wire sculpture, create Olympic flags and costumes for a fashion show, and blend yoga poses and dance moves while choreographing a routine.
- $99 for the Global Colors Relay summer camp from July 2–6 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Participants use the Olympics as an inspiration for their art projects, which range from coil constructions to dragon puppets.
- $99 for the I'll Tumble for You summer camp from July 9–13 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
Circus skills, gymnastics, and visual arts are tackled during a weeklong ode to movement and arts.
- $99 for the Passing the Torch theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from July 30–August 3 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
- $99 for the Going for Gold theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from August 6–10 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
During theater camps, fledgling thespians delve into the fundamentals of stage performance before creating and showcasing an original production.
All camps run from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required at least 24hr before camp start date. Must be 6-12 years old for "Bend it Like Beckham", "Global Colors Relay," and "I'll Tumble for You" camps; must be 7-14 years old for "Passing the Torch" and "Going for Gold" camps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Irving Arts Center Dallas
Since 1980, the Irving Arts Center Dallas has beckoned families and performers to its arts-focused grounds sprawled across 10 verdant acres. A quartet of galleries exhibits rotating collections of multihued magnum opuses, and a sculpture garden flourishes with innovative fountains and towering clay installation pieces that switch places when no one is looking. More than just a feast for the eyes, the arts center also educates youngsters and their familial units with summer camps and programs such as story time throughout the year.