Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
$99 for the Global Colors Relay summer camp July 2–6 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
- Participants use the Olympics as an inspiration for their art projects, which range from coil constructions to dragon puppets.
$99 for the I'll Tumble for You summer camp July 9–13 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
- Circus skills, gymnastics, and visual arts entertain youngsters during a weeklong ode to movement and arts.
$99 for the Dream Weavers and Guitar Heroes camp July 16–20 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
- Kids learn multimedia art techniques to weave baskets, create sculptures, and piece together paper mosaics, in addition to receiving writing and guitar lessons.
99 for the Ink, String, and Stretch camp July 23–27 for kids aged 6–12 (a $198 value)
- Youngsters exercise their creativity in classes including relief printmaking, Chinese brush painting and calligraphy, loom weaving, and puppet production, and work their bodies in power yoga sessions.
$99 for the Passing the Torch theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from July 30–August 3 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
$99 for the Going for Gold theater camp with Child's Play Touring Theatre from August 6–10 for kids aged 7–14 (a $198 value)
- During theater camps, fledgling thespians delve into the fundamentals of stage performance before creating and showcasing an original production.
All camps run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Irving Arts Center Dallas
Since 1980, the Irving Arts Center Dallas has beckoned families and performers to its arts-focused grounds sprawled across 10 verdant acres. A quartet of galleries exhibits rotating collections of multihued magnum opuses, and a sculpture garden flourishes with innovative fountains and towering clay installation pieces that switch places when no one is looking. More than just a feast for the eyes, the arts center also educates youngsters and their familial units with summer camps and programs such as story time throughout the year.