There are many activities that should not be performed on an empty stomach, including swimming, surgery, and swimming 30 minutes after having your appendix removed. Acquire activity fuel with today's Groupon to Isabella Restaurant in Dedham. Choose between the following options:
- For $38, you get an upscale New American dinner for two (up to a $76 value). The meal includes:
- Any appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Any two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
- For $68, you get an upscale New American dinner for four (up to a $152 value). The meal includes:
- Any two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Any four deserts (up to a $7 value each)
Isabella Restaurant's culinary masterminds, chef Brian Counihan and owner Frank Santo, craft creative New American dishes designed to surprise the taste buds and please the eye. A starter of slow-braised beef short rib luxuriates in crispy corn pudding and braising jus like a millionaire in a bubble bath of molten gold. Maine-crab risotto visits an entree of pan-seared sea scallops, and mouths revisit childhood flavors minus the palate-muddying effects of dousing everything in Capri Sun with the help of beef, pork, and veal meatloaf with barbecue-butter sauce. Cap off the culinary excursion with a choice of six gourmet desserts, including a crystallized-ginger apple crisp and warm Belgian chocolate cake with caramelized-milk sauce.
Isabella Restaurant is situated next to a movie theater, so perhaps that’s why its cuisine is so visually captivating. Under the guidance of executive chef John Mahoney, the eatery offers up succulent Atlantic salmon tossed in whole-wheat pasta and spicy hong kong noodles, served with wok-fried veggies and peanuts plus a choice of chicken, steak, or shrimp. Hardwood flooring bespeaks a muted elegance and pea-green walls help vegetables to feel relaxed.