All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 22, 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016
Reviewed January 1, 2016
What You'll Get
- $23 for admission for two ($30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 1/2/15. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per customer per visit. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Must use in 1 visit, no cash or credit back. Closed on Tuesdays, Christmas and Patriot's Day (4/20/15). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
It's hard to believe Isabella Stewart Gardner passed away more than 90 years ago. Her spirit is still very much present within the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, where the entirety of her collection—more than 30 centuries worth of artwork—remains on permanent display. Ms. Gardner thought that a walk through the museum should be a kind of artwork in itself, which is why she placed the paintings, sculptures, and other objects in ways that would give them new meaning for visitors.
- Size: In a historic palace, three floors showcase more than 2,500 works from ancient Rome to 19th Century America—including a new wing that hosts special exhibitions, concerts, and lectures
- Eye Catcher: A breathtaking courtyard juxtaposed by a new wing by architect Renzo Piano
- A Museum Self-Portrait: meet the museum's founder face to face in the Gothic Room, where her 1888 portrait hangs from the wall
- Don't Miss: Look down in the courtyard to see a tile mosaic imported from a Second Century villa in Rome
- The Building: The museum's look and floor plan recall that of a 15th-century Venetian palace, along with a Renzo Piano–designed wing
- Special Programs: Lectures on landscape and architecture, museum exhibitions, live musical performances in styles from classical to jazz, and an artist-in-residence program